Latest UAE Visa Details:
Other Countries Visas Info:
Looking for a Business Setup in UAE?
Nowadays lots of foreign companies are mainly target to start the branch / representative office in UAE. Having a Business Setup in UAE is a dream for most of the entrepreneurs in the world. However, setting up a Business in the cities like Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Dubai is not an easy task. With the growing economy and opportunities, the business hub of the world has lot more to offer to the world. If we narrow down the options for any businessman to venture into the business of UAE one has to follow one of these routes. Setup a normal company in any place of your choice all around UAE with the help of Arab local(Sponsor), where as per the rules you get to keep 49% of the company shares and the rest 51% remains with the Arab Local Partner(Sponsor). If you are looking to have 100% share control the second option would be setting up an Office in any of the free zone locations like Dubai Airport Free zone, Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA), Sharjah Airport International by using the benefits of our local presence.
What AEAS offers
AEAS offers professional assistance in guiding our clients to the right place at the right time. Our experts are renowned for both setting up a Business in UAE or a Virtual Business Setup in any of the locations all around UAE. We offer all types of professional assistance starting from setting up a company to PRO services at the best available price. We provide assistance to our clients with the approvals required from various departments. We provide our clients with genuine and authentic local partners so they can run their business hassle free. Choosing a Business Place in UAE.
We have a global presence in all over Emirates and the Central presence in Dubai. Our clients can choose from various free zone locations based on their business requirement. Our AEAS experts are always ready to provide professional assistance in helping our clients choose the right location for their Business Setup so that our clients can invest their time and efforts in the right areas of business, save their expenses and remain hassle free.
Below are some main Benefits of Why Companies are focusing Start business in UAE:
- Fully Tax Free business Environment.
- No Crime.
- One of the Best stable governments in the world.
- Most popular tourist destinations in the world.
- No currency restrictions.
- Easy access to both sea and airports.
- Growing Market.